Scan n Go is an Australian owned, nationwide company | Call Us: 1300 184 684
Is Scan N Go ready to go?
Yes, Scan N Go is commercially ready to deploy once all necessary compliance and integrations are completed.
How much does it cost?
Each client application and approach is different, so we establish a needs and compliance requirement in the first instance.
What does SNG do?
We provide vehicle scanning solutions for Insurance, fleet and maritime offloading and storage facilities. Scanning hardware, software and managed programs to suit partner applications when it comes to vehicle damage identification. Our program is just that, Scan and Go.
Who is Scan N Go?
SNG is an Australian owned and operated company and sole distributor for DCC scanning hardware and software in Australia and New Zealand.
What are the benefits of Scan N Go?
- Low to zero human contact at traditional touch points
- Consistently report vehicle condition
- Accurate condition reports
- Higher volume through put of vehicles per hour than traditional, manual methods
- Lower cost of operation compared to traditional manual methods
Does SNG promote Covid compliance?
Scan N Go programs promote safe work practices by reducing/eliminating touch points
How do I find out more?
make initial contact through our contact us on this website or by dialing